||Nanolat Message Queue - A message in 3 us.
About Nanolat Database
- An in-memory key/value store supporting put/get/del, and cursors for range search.
- Supports transaction and master-slave replication.
- Supports Table Plugins to implement your own data structure for efficient data processing for your specific domain.
- Financial systems such as HFT(High Frequency Trading), FEP(Front End Processor), etc.
- Monitoring systems that require processing huge amount of data in a second.
Why use it?
- Low latency data processing, 1 transaction takes < 5 us.
- Supports 1.5M transactions / second .
- Supports built in Table Plug-ins using Google LevelDB and TokyoCabinet providing replication feature on top of them.
- (Under Development in another project) Supports basic SQL that is directly converted to Nanolat Database API at compile time to achieve low latency data processing.
How it works?
- Uses 40G Infiniband and 10G Ethernet instead of TCP/IP to replicate data from a server to another server within 2.5 us.
- Instead of flushing transactional log on local disk, transfer it to slave machine.
- RedHat EL5 up6, RedHat EL5 up7, RedHat EL6, EL 6.1 EL 6.2 EL 6.3
- SLES10 SP4, 11, 11 SP1
- Scientific Linux 6.1
- Other Linux distributions with kernel version 2.6 - 3.1
How to get user manual?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the user manual of Nanolat Database. In case you do not want to wait for the email, you can reach us by calling 1-415-272-0796.